The PYP Vietnam – Russia Friendship Association
· Hội Hữu nghị Việt Nam- Liên bang Nga tỉnh Phú Yên (in Vietnamese)
· The Vietnam - Russia Friendship Association of Phu Yen province (in English)
2. The Vietnam - Russia Friendship Association of Phu Yen province is an organization in Phu Yen province, a member of the Phu Yen Union of Friendship Organizations (PYUFO) and the Central Vietnam–Russia Friendship Association.
3. The PYVRFA’s functions are in accordance with the Law of Vietnam and PYUFO regulations. The Association has a legal entity, with its own stamp and bank account.
- Main office : 277 Tran Hung Dao St, Ward 4-Tuy Hoa-City-Phu Yen Pro
- Telephone : 0573823865
- Email: email@example.com
4. The PYVRFA’s functions are to strengthen and promote the mutual understanding, the multi-faceted cooperation, friendship and solidarity between Vietnamese people in general, Phu Yen province people in particular and the multi-faceted
5. The PYVRFA’s scope of activities is to:
- Coordinate governmental institutions, people’s organizations and societies in organizing activities to boost friendship between the peoples of Vietnam and Russia .
- Promote Vietnam to the Russian people; introduce foreign and domestic policies of the Vietnamese government.
- Inform the people of Vietnam about current issues in Russia ..
- Build and develop friendship and cooperation with Russia -Vietnam Society and other Russian socio-political organizations through exchanging delegations and documents, such as photographs, films, publications and other activities.
6. The Executive Committee comprises:
· Mr. Dao Minh Hiep, Chairman
· Mr. Nguyen Dac Tan, Vice Chairman
· Mr.Trieu Lam Chau, Secretary
All institutions, organizations, individuals who voluntarily join the PVRFA, complete the registration process and agree with the PYVRFA’s mandates, purposes and regulations are recognized as members of PYP Vietnam- Russia Friendship Association (as collective membership, sub-association, or individual membership). Subscriptions are based on the mutual and voluntary agreement.