The PYP Vietnam – India Friendship Association
· Hội Hữu nghị Việt Nam– Ấn Độ tỉnh Phú Yên (in Vietnamese)
· The Vietnam - India Friendship Association of Phu Yen province (in English)
2. The Vietnam – India Friendship Association of Phu Yen province is an organization in Phu Yen province, a member of the Phu Yen Union of Friendship Organizations (PUFO) and the Central Vietnam–India Friendship Association.
3. The PYVIFA’s functions are in accordance with the Law of Vietnam and PYUFO regulations. The Association has a legal entity, with its own stamp and bank account.
- Main office : 277 Tran Hung Dao St, Ward 4-Tuy Hoa-City-Phu Yen Pro
- Telephone : 0573823865
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The PYVIFA’s functions are to strengthen and promote the mutual understanding, the multi-faceted cooperation, friendship and solidarity between Vietnamese people in general, Phu Yen province people in particular and the multi-faceted
5. The PYVIFA’s scope of activities is to:
- Coordinate governmental institutions, people’s organizations and societies in organizing activities to boost friendship between the peoples of Vietnam and India.
- Promote Vietnam to the India people; introduce foreign and domestic policies of the Vietnamese government.
- Inform the people of Vietnam about current issues in India.
- Build and develop friendship and cooperation with India –Vietnam Society and other India socio-political organizations through exchanging delegations and documents, such as photographs, films, publications and other activities.
6. The Executive Committee comprises:
· Mr. Nguyen Kim Dong, Chairman
· Mr. Nguyen Van Ky, Vice Chairman
· Mrs. Nguyen Thi Yen Binh Secretary
All institutions, organizations, individuals who voluntarily join the PYVIFA, complete the registration process and agree with the PYVIFA’s mandates, purposes and regulations are recognized as members of PYP Vietnam-India Friendship Association (as collective membership, sub-association, or individual membership). Subscriptions are based on the mutual and voluntary agreement.