The PYP Vietnam – China Friendship Association
· Hội Hữu nghị Việt – Trung tỉnh Phú Yên (in Vietnamese)
· The Vietnam - China Friendship Association of Phu Yen province (in English)
2. The Vietnam –China Friendship Association of Phu Yen province is an organization in Phu Yen province, a member of the Phu Yen Union of Friendship Organizations (PUFO) and the Central Vietnam– China Friendship Association.
3. The PYVCHFA’s functions are in accordance with the Law of Vietnam and PYUFO regulations. The Association has a legal entity, with its own stamp and bank account.
- Main office : 277 Tran Hung Dao St, Ward 4-Tuy Hoa-City-Phu Yen Pro
- Telephone : 0573823865
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The PYVCHFA’s functions are to strengthen and promote the mutual understanding, the multi-faceted cooperation, friendship and solidarity between Vietnamese people in general, Phu Yen province people in particular and the multi-faceted
5. The PYVCHFA’s scope of activities is to:
- Coordinate governmental institutions, people’s organizations and societies in organizing activities to boost friendship between the peoples of Vietnam and China.
- Promote Vietnam to the China people; introduce foreign and domestic policies of the Vietnamese government.
- Inform the people of Vietnam about current issues in China.
- Build and develop friendship and cooperation with China –Vietnam Society and other China socio-political organizations through exchanging delegations and documents, such as photographs, films, publications and other activities.
6. The Executive Committee comprises:
· Mr. Vux Quoc Hoi, Chairman
· Mr. Ngo Can Tung, Vice Chairman
· Mr. Dang Minh Nhat Secretary
All institutions, organizations, individuals who voluntarily join the PYVCHFA, complete the registration process and agree with the PYVCHFA’s mandates, purposes and regulations are recognized as members of PYP Vietnam-China Friendship Association (as collective membership, sub-association, or individual membership). Subscriptions are based on the mutual and voluntary agreement.