The PYP Vietnam – Cambodia Friendship Association
· Hội Hữu nghị Việt Nam-Campuchia tỉnh Phú Yên (in Vietnamese)
· The Vietnam - Cambodia Friendship Association of Phu Yen province (in English)
2. The Vietnam - Cambodia Friendship Association of Phu Yen province is an organization in Phu Yen province, a member of the Phu Yen Union of Friendship Organizations (PYUFO) and the Central Vietnam– Cambodia Friendship Association.
3. The PYVCFA’s functions are in accordance with the Law of Vietnam and PYUFO regulations. The Association has a legal entity, with its own stamp and bank account.
- Main office : 277 Tran Hung Dao St, Ward 4-Tuy Hoa-City-Phu Yen Pro
- Telephone : 0573823865
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The PYVCFA’s functions are to strengthen and promote the mutual understanding, the multi-faceted cooperation, friendship and solidarity between Vietnamese people in general, Phu Yen province people in particular and the multi-faceted
5. The PYVCFA’s scope of activities is to:
- Coordinate governmental institutions, people’s organizations and societies in organizing activities to boost friendship between the peoples of Vietnam and Cambodia .
- Promote Vietnam to the Cambodian people; introduce foreign and domestic policies of the Vietnamese government.
- Inform the people of Vietnam about current issues in Cambodia ..
- Build and develop friendship and cooperation with Cambodia -Vietnam Society and other Cambodian socio-political organizations through exchanging delegations and documents, such as photographs, films, publications and other activities.
6. The Executive Committee comprises:
· Mr. Pham Lop, Chairman
· Mr. Le van Den, Vice Chairman
· Mr. Nguyen Dinh Nghia, Secretary
All institutions, organizations, individuals who voluntarily join the PYVCFA, complete the registration process and agree with the PYVCFA’s mandates, purposes and regulations are recognized as members of PYP Vietnam- Cambodia Friendship Association (as collective membership, sub-association, or individual membership). Subscriptions are based on the mutual and voluntary agreement.